Aromatherapy Blog - The Top 20 Essential Oils, Beneficial to The Nervous System.
Essential Oils are said to be one of the greatest untapped resources of the world. The floral, herbal and citrus, scents are excellent for aromatherapy and have been used for centuries all around the world but its recently been forgotten the other uses of essential oils. Not only do essential oils smell amazing they also have great health benefits! They have the ability to not only help with emotions, internally, spiritual, physical levels and intellectual areas of our lives! To add to the long list of benefits for essential oil they don't leave toxins behind when leaving or entering the body.
Here is a List of 20 Therapeutic Essential Oil That are Beneficial for the Nervous System:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Citronella Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Lemon Verbena Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Lime Essential Oil
- Mandarin Essential Oil
- Melissa Essential Oil
- Menthol Essential Oil
- Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
- Rosewood Essential Oil
- Sage Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Spruce Essential Oil
- Tangerine Essential OI
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tomar Seed Essential Oil
- Tumeric Root Essential Oil
Here are some super easy Essential Oil blends to try out:
I find Baths super relaxing anyway, but add essential oils into it and you'll feel even more refreshed as well as many of health benefits!
- 5 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Palmarosa Essential Oil
- 5 mL of Sesame Seed Oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
Mix together into a warm bath.
- 5 drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Spruce Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 15 mL of Wheatgerm Oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
Mix all ingredients together in a clean bottle and shake well. Massage into the back of your neck, arms and back.
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
Check out my other essential oil blogs here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.
Leave a comment