Aromathery Blog - Top 5 Essential Oil receipes to Calm, Relax and Uplift.
Posted on 10 August 2017
Are you stressed out and looking for ways to help calm you down?
I always find myself need to step back from things and gave a little breather because Im such a worry wart! Essential oils are now a huge part of my day to help me relax thanks to their therapeutic aroma and calming properties.
Stressed? Here are 33 Therapeutic Essential Oils that a beneficial for it:
- Aniseed Essential Oil
- Balsam Fir Essential Oil
- Basil Essential Oil
- Bay Leaf Essential Oil
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cardamom Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Mandarin Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Melissa Essential Oil
- Menthol Essential Oil
- Myrtle Essential Oil
- Petitgrain EssentialOil
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- Rosewood Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Spruce Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Tomar Seed Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
- Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
Essential oils have powerful properties that can calm emotions. These essential oil recipes are great help uplift your mood:
- 4 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 5 mL of Sweet Almond Oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
Mix Essential oils and Carrier oil with the tub of cool water. Soak feet and relax for about 10-15 minutes!
Are you feeling overwhelmed with everything right now and can't seem to find time to relax?
Here's a super easy and uplifting blend that'll help relax your mind leaving you feel calm and uplifted. Lavender Essential Oil Just add 5-10 drops of Essential Oil in a bowl of hot water. Place your head over the bowl with a towel draped over your head, close your eyes and Inhale the vapours.
Here's a few other Essential Oils you can use:
This is a quick and easy blend to do when you don't have a lot of time but need some time to relax and keep yourself calm
- 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Melissa Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Mandarin Essential Oil
- 5 mL of Sesame Seed Oil (or carrier Oil of your choice)
When aromatherapy oils are blended in the bath they may help you feel more relaxed and de-stressed. For best results close all the doors and windows to prevent the vapours from escaping!
You're now ready to sneak away with a glass of wine and relax (:
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
Check out my other essential oil blogs here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.