Aromatherapy Blog - Increase Physical Endurance
I don't have time to go to the gym everyday, or have the energy to go after I finish work and exercise machines can get a bit pricy. Who knew Essential Oils are a great natural remedy for increasing physical endurance, and tight muscles after exercise! They're super affordable too!
These are essential oils that help increase physical endurance:
- Cajeput Essential Oil
- Camphor Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Patchouli Essential Oil
- Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Pine Essential Oil
- Thyme Essential Oil
- Turmeric Root Essential Oil
Have a look at these natural remedies for physical activity:
This Massage oil blend helps increase you performance during a workout, or any other type of exercise!
- 7 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Cajeput Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Palmarosa Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Thyme Essential Oil
- 30mL of Sesame Seed Oil
Mix all ingredients together in a bottle and massage into specific muscles that you're working on daily and you'll start to see some improvement.
Relaxing Bath blend to combat stress:
I remember every time after a game I just felt so sore and lethargic! This blend is a great bath blend to help destress you muscles.
- 1 drop of Patchouli Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Thyme Essential Oil
- 5mL of Hemp Seed Oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
Mix together in a bath after exercise and it'll relieve muscle tension and leave you feel relaxed and uplifted!
Massage rub for sprains:
No more taking pain meds for sprains! this blend is a great natural blend for sprains!
- 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 15mL of Jojoba Oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
Mix all ingredients together into a clean bottle and rub onto the sprained area. A few applications may be necessary to relieve pain.
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
Check out my other essential oil blogs here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.
Leave a comment