Aromatherapy Blog - Most Effective Essential Oils to Help during Pregnancy
Posted on 15 August 2017
Are you expecting and looking for natural remedies to help you out during pregnancy? Try out these Essential oils and blends.
Want to make pregnancy life a little bit easier? Here are some essential oils which help with pregnancy!!
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Jasmine Absolute 3% in Jojoba Oil
- Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
These recipes are said to be very effective for pregnancy:
It is recommended that during pregnancy you should only use 2-4 drops of essential oil in a bath.
Swollen feet? or sore back blend this super easy recipe in a bath and relax!
Foot and Body Massage Rub:
Aromatherapy massage during pregnancy is amazing for relaxing muscles and easing back pain and swollen feet.
Get your partner to give you a full body massage easing the tension of the muscles and helping you relax. (:
Fatigue is a common thing during pregnancy. This uplifting aromatherapy blend will help with feeling fatigue
- 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Grapefruit Essential Oil
Blends should only be diffused for 10-15mins during pregnancy.
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
Check out my other essential oil blogs here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.