Are you expecting and looking for natural remedies to help you out during pregnancy? Try out these Essential oils and blends.
Want to make pregnancy life a little bit easier? Here are some essential oils which help with pregnancy!!
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Jasmine Absolute 3% in Jojoba Oil
- Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
These recipes are said to be very effective for pregnancy:
It is recommended that during pregnancy you should only use 2-4 drops of essential oil in a bath.
Swollen feet? or sore back blend this super easy recipe in a bath and relax!
- 1 drop of Roman Chamomile Oil
- 1 drop of Lavender Essential Oil
Foot and Body Massage Rub:
Aromatherapy massage during pregnancy is amazing for relaxing muscles and easing back pain and swollen feet.
Get your partner to give you a full body massage easing the tension of the muscles and helping you relax. (:
Fatigue is a common thing during pregnancy. This uplifting aromatherapy blend will help with feeling fatigue
- 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Grapefruit Essential Oil
Blends should only be diffused for 10-15mins during pregnancy.
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
Check out my other essential oil blogs here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.