Aromatherapy Blog - Mental Clarity- Memory Improvement
Posted on 17 August 2017
Have you every gone into a room and forgotten why you went in there? or gone to dial a number but forgotten who you're supposed to be calling? It can be such a drag forgetting things all the time and always having to make a note of it multiple times in different places just so you don't forget!
Here are a few blends and essential oils I've find that help with concentration and also enhance your memory.
I'm always struggling to remember things, Here's just a few essential oils that are said to help with memory improvement:
- Basil Essential Oil
- Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Cardamom Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Lime Essential Oil
- May Chang Essential Oil
- Methyl Salicylate Synthetic Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Petitgrain Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Tangerine Essential Oil
- Thyme Essential Oil
- Turmeric Root Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Essential Oil
Remember things a lot more easier with these blends:
You'll find this blend good for helping you concentrate by relaxing your mind with its refreshing aroma.
- 5 drops of Basil Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Ginger Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Cardamom Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Black Pepper Essential Oil
- 35mL of Reed Diffuser Base (or 25mL for a more subtle blend)
Blend together in a 50mL diffuser jar and place in one of he rooms in your home.
Are you feeling extremely over whelmed with life right now and just cant seem to remember anything? Try this relaxing diffuser blend.
Blend together in a oil diffuser and you'll start to feel more relaxed and focused.
Not only will this blend help enhance your memory but it will also leave you felling calm, and alert.
Mix bend together in a clean bottle and massage onto your back and neck when you're at work or trying to concentrate.
Are you feeling stressed and finding it super hard to concentrate or finding you have a clouded memory?
Here's a super easy blend that'll help relax your mind leaving you feel refreshed. Just add 5-10 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil in a bowl of hot water. Place your head over the bowl with a towel draped over your head, close your eyes and Inhale the vapours.
You can also try Peppermint Essential Oil if you want to spice it up a bit.
This is a quick and easy blend to do when you don't have a lot of time but need some help relaxing and concentrating.
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
Check out my other essential oil blogs here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.