Aromatherapy Blog - How to use Essential Oils to Cleanse & purify
Posted on 18 August 2017
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Does it seem like you just get over a cold to find that you then have a tummy bug, then back to another strain of the flu?
Or maybe you've got kids, and you home is the one that gets smashed with every bug going around the school. You know how it works little Johnny get sick and then the rest of the house comes down with it. Why?... Well many catchy catchy bugs colds and flus are transferred by breathe. The infected one, breathes sneezes or blows into a hankee (we hope) and of course there is over spray ...ewww. This also happens in our work environments to. So...here's how to beat the bugs, and elimate the spread of bacteria.
Here's a few essential oils and some awesome recipes that I like to use to help purify and cleanse the air in my environments. You'll also find some of the essential oils listed will help ease the effects of allergies.
18 Essential oils that cleanse & purify
- Basil Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil
- Fennel Seed Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Lime Essential Oil
- Marjoram Essential Oil
- Oakmoss Resin Essential Oil
- Pine Essential Oil
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Sage Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Thyme Essential Oil
- Tomar Seed Essential Oil
Disinfectant Mist Spray:
This mist spray will get rid of all the nasty bacteria within the air, and you'll be pleasantly surprised with the relaxing aroma.
- 75 drops of Clove Essential Oil
- 45 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 30 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 100mls cold water
Blend together in a clean bottle and shake well. Spray well, up into the air, all around the home and office. Pay special attention to rooms that illness has been present in.
Refreshing Air Diffuser:
Place the diffuser in the lounge for the whole house to enjoy.
- 8 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Lime Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Basil Essential Oil
This is a stimulation and refreshing blend that'll purify the air within your home as well and uplifting your spirits.
Feel relaxed and refreshed with this amazing blend.
Place the Oil Burner anywhere in the home and it'll detoxify the air as well as provide a relaxing atmosphere. I often use this one when I have visitors coming around!
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
Check out my other essential oil blogs here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.