Aromatherapy Blog - Energising
Are you feeling completely run down and tired? You just can't seem to shake off this funk your in? Essential oils are natural and can have positive benefits on your mood, simply smelling the aroma can get you out of your funk and make you feel 100x better.
We all that extra bit of energy some days. Here's a few energising essential oils:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Lemon Verbena Essential Oil
- Lime Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Pine Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Tomar Seed Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Essential Oil
Have a look at these natural pick me ups using essential oils:
Oil Burner for Relaxation:
Baths always make me feel so relaxed and a lot more energised!
- 5 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
You can burn this natural blend while your having a bath and it'll help you feel more relaxed and uplifted!
Reed Diffuser :
A reed diffuser blend that will leave you feel energised and ready to go.
- 8 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 8 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 35mL Reed Diffuser Base (or 25mL for a subtle blend)
Blend all ingredients together into a clean diffuser jar, for an uplifting and energising aroma. If you like a stronger aroma (like I do) mix 35mL reed diffuser base, and for a more subtle diffuser mix 25mL reed diffuser base.
(please note: this mixture is based off our 50mL diffuser jar)
this blend will give you an energy boost without putting all those nasty toxins in your body.
- 6 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Ginger Essential Oil
- 30mL of Apricot Oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
Blend this mixture in a clean glass bottle and shake well. Massage into your body and enjoy the calming and uplifting aroma.
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
Check out my other essential oil blogs here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.
Leave a comment