Aromatherapy Blog - Essential Oils Blends for Meditation & Spiritual Health
Posted on 18 August 2017
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Coriander Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Mandarin Essential Oil
- May Chang Essential Oil
- Methyl Salicylate Synthetic Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Neem Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Oakmoss Essential Oil
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Sage Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Turmeric Root Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Yarrow Essential Oil
Recipes to help get your mind to focus:
Spiritual Reed Diffuser:
Diffuse this blend during meditation to help with a relaxing atmosphere.
- 7 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 7 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
- 7 drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 25mL of Reed Diffuser Blend (or 35mL for a more subtle blend)
Mix together in a 50mL clean diffuser jar and it'll help deepen and encourage the connection with yourself.
Deeper Breathing Massage Oil:
Mix together in a clean glass bottle and shake well. Massage onto the back of your neck and the soles of your feet for best results.
Relaxing Face Mask:
I love face masks! I just hate knowing what ingredients they are made from. I found a natural homemade face mask that'll both destress and relax your mind!
Add 2 drops of Essential Oil to 2 teaspoons of clay, and blend with water. Once blended apply mask to your face avoiding the eye area and mouth. Keep the mask on for 5 minutes then rinse off with cool water.
Here's a list of Essential Oils you could use:
Not only will this blend relax and comfort you it'll also moisturise your skin.
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
You'll Find My Other Essential Oil Blogs Here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Nits & Head Lice
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.