A women's body is a beautiful amazing complex thing. An amazing miracle that takes us through all the stages from birth, puberty, menstrual problems, birth again then through to menopause, and then hopefully to the other side, with out the hot flushes lol
Every month I suffer with severe major menstrual issues. Debilitating issues that continually plague me, from severe pain, that has me folded in half or curled up in bed in the fetus position. To crippling headaches and of course the embarrassment of having to take time off work every month. The feelings of guilt for letting everyone down at work and the lower pay pack. Cause 5 days sick leave is not enough for an endo suffer. Bottom line it really sucks.
Here's a few tried and tested, natural essential oil recipes
We all hate those mood swings right?! Here's a list of the best essential oils to help with our reproductive system:
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Caraway Essential Oil
- Celery Seed Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Fennel Seed Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Jasmine Absolute 3% in Jojoba Oil
- Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- May Chang Essential Oil
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
Here's a few natural recipes to help ease PMS and the reproductive system:
I'm so cranky and emotional when it comes to that time of the month. I jut can't function properly with all the mood swings! Here's a blend that has truly helped during these times.
- 10 drops of Rose Essential Oil
- 8 drops of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
- 7 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- 30mL of Sesame Seed Oil
Beat on the onset of PMS with this Incredible massage oil! Massage into lower back daily for best results.
Ease the symptoms of hot flushes with this natural blend:
- 10 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 11 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- 7 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 15 mL of Sweet Almond Oil
Massage all over your back, neck and stomach for best results. It'll ease the effects of hot flushes and also help you to relax.
Natural bath blend for those painful days:
On the days where I have cramps, I get really stressed and all I want to do is curl up in my bed with my heat bag and sleep. I find that heat helps calm the nerves in my stomach and eases the pain. Here's a bath blend that will not only ease the pain but also relax your body.
- 10 drops of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 15 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
Need empty bottles? Fear not!
Check out my other essential oil bogs here:
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely
- Easy Essential Oil Recipes to Help Get You Through the Colder Weather
- Calming & Relaxation
- Increase Physical Endurance
- Meditation & Spiritual Health
- Memory Improvement
- Muscle Aches & Pain
- Nervous System
- Nits & Head Lice
- Pregnancy & Expecting
- Relieve Stress & Fatigue
- Repelling Pests & Insects
- Restful Sleep
- Skin Care & Moisturising
* This information is not a substitute for medication / medical advice and is not intended to cure, diagnose or treat medical conditions. Keep away from children at all times.